1. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The terms “Personal Data” refers to any information concerning you, or through which you may be directly or indirectly identified, namely your first name, surname, telephone number, email address, bank details, username, password, cookies, IP address, and other information that enables you to be identified, and with which you provide us at any time.
2 COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect your Personal Data when:
- you visit the Website;
- you create a customer account on the Website or in a Boutique;
- you place an order on the Website either personally or in one of our Physical Boutiques;
- you enquired / place an order by telephone;
- you sign up for the June Peony Bridal Couture Newsletter;
- you send a complaint, ask a question, or send us any other comment;
- you communicate your Personal Data on the Website or in any other way.
3 PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may be required to process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- process and complete the orders you place through the Website, by telephone or in Boutiques which includes the management of your payments;
- process questions relating to past or future orders, your customer account, our brand and resolve all your complaints;
- monitor, develop, and improve the Website and the use of the Website;
- analyse your behaviour on the Website or in Boutique, and your reactions to our marketing campaigns, in order to improve or personalise the products and services we offer you;
- manage the creation and maintenance of your customer account, namely by offering you new functionalities or new services;
- send you information and commercial offers concerning existing or new products and services related to the June Peony Bridal Couture brand and its environment;
- offer you services and personalised offers by email, telephone, on the Website or in Boutiques.
You may sign up for the June Peony Bridal Couture Newsletter and therefore choose to be regularly informed of offers available on the Website, in Boutique.You have the possibility to unsubscribe at any time, by clicking the link provided for this purpose at the bottom of each newsletter, or by using our customer service contact form.
5 TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA THIRD PARTIES
We may be required to transfer your Personal Data:To some of our service providers and data processors who help us to complete your order, deliver your products, process your payment, send you information and commercial offers, and analyse your use of the Website or Boutiques, with a view to improving the quality and efficiency of the Website and Boutiques, with the understanding that the aforementioned service providers are bound by a contractual duty of confidentiality, as well as adherence to the laws in force regarding the protection of your Personal Data.
6 YOUR RIGHTS
Pursuant to the law, you have a right to access, correct, remove, or limit the processing of your data, a right of opposition, a right to transfer your data as well as the right to set out guidelines relating to the fate of your data after your death; these rights may be exercised by sending email to email@example.com or by sending a letter at the following address June Peony Bridal Couture, 28 Islingtow Row Middleway, Birmingham B15 1LD, accompanied by a copy of proof of identification.
7 DATA SECURITY
We have implemented and guarantee the maintenance of all appropriate protection to guarantee that our internal procedures regarding the security of your Personal Data are in compliance with the regulation in force. In addition, we shall make every effort to ensure that the third parties that work with us, such as service providers, to make this Website and its content available for you and to fulfil your orders (including through our telephone ordering service), provide adequate protection for the Personal Data to which they have access. We limit access to the Personal Data concerning you to employees bound by appropriate confidentiality obligations, and whose contact with this Personal Data we believe is justified in the context of their role and/or to provide you with products and services.
- Technical cookies relating to the functionalities of the Website: These cookies enable you to visit the entire Website, use the functionalities thereof and save your preferences (e.g. add an item to your basket).
- Website analysis cookies: These cookies enables us to measure Website visits and your reactions to the products we offer. They enable us to improve the Website.
- Cookies relating to your preferences: When you browse or make purchases online, the Website memorises your preferences (e.g. your username, your language or your geographic location). This simplifies, facilitates and personalises your browsing experience.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to broadcast adverts that interest you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advert and help us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but this is not an obligation. By continuing to browse the Website, you agree to the use of these cookies. If you wish to deactivate cookies, you must modify your browser settings, but you must be aware that by deactivating cookies, you may not be able to create an online account or use all the functionalities of the Website. You will find hereafter some information concerning the cookie deactivation process for certain internet browsers.Internet Explorer:
- 1. Click on the Tools button, then select Internet Options.
- 2. Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings , move the slider to the top to block all cookies (or the bottom to allow all cookies), and then select OK.
- 1. Click on the icon Customise and control Google Chrome in the browser tool bar.
- 2. Select Settings.
- 3 Click on Show advanced settings.
- 4. In the “Privacy” section, click on the Content settings button.
- 5. Under the Cookies section, select Prevent all websites from saving data.
- 6. Click on OK.
- 1. In the top menu bar, click on “Safari”, then “Preferences“
- 2. Select the “Privacy” icon
- 3. Next to “Cookies and website data”, select “Always block“
9 RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Based on the purpose of the processing relating to the management of e-commerce customers, June Peony Bridal Couture Boutique customers and potential customers, including customer relations, the management of marketing campaigns, the monitoring of in-boutique e-reservations, the management of defective products and the tracking of parcels, we shall apply the following retention policy:
- The Personal Data relating to costumers: duration of the contractual relationship, plus the period required by law, i.e. 5 years
- Data relating to non-client prospects: 3 years from the last active contact with our brand
- Purchase and browsing history cookies: 13 months
- Number and validity date of a bank card: 15 months following the date of debit
- Bank card security code: Transaction time
10 LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may offer you links to other websites. However, we shall not be held liable for the content or information collection policies of these websites. If you visit third-party websites, we recommend that you verify their data collection and privacy policies. We do not accept any liability in this respect. Please verify these policies before communicating your personal data through these websites.
We reserve the right to modify our data protection policy, in accordance with the laws in force regarding personal data protection. In this case, the modifications of our data protection policy shall be indicated herein.
12 CONTACT US